Lake Rodney A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend
37 Posts
Ooc — Echo
She turned to fully face him, her brown eyes searched his yellow eyes, maybe she could find a hint, anything that could tell her more about him. "My name is Echo. I'm sorry I'm just trying to figure my life out." He was kind not to attack her outright. She had made a foolish mistake. She frowned shaking her head.

It didnt seem like he was going to hold it against her though, he was changing the subject and being, friendly. She was confused but doing her best to catch up. It was difficult after traveling alone over the last week. She was due to return to her mountain soon, but something was holding her back. She just wasn't ready to return yet. She sighed. She wanted to see her friend again but felt that she hadn't the right without her mountain.

"I guess the anxiety kind of gives me an edge up on the reaction time." She smiled at him despite herself. Would you mind if I stayed while you fish? I miss the company. She pawed at the ground nervously.
Messages In This Thread
A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - July 09, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - July 14, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - August 01, 2022, 10:43 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Rodyn - August 01, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - August 05, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Rodyn - August 05, 2022, 10:08 AM