Redsand Canyon To be continued
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
I wasn't sure if you were going for a trade, feel free to sneak up on him. ;).

Sybol's tail waved in the air. He smiled warmly. "I'm always happy to meet new people though, even if they werent who I was supposed to find." He hadn't actually tried calling for him. He had only been wandering around the canyon hoping for the best. "I forgot to try calling."

His face heated before a realization came to him. ""WAIT! Your Tierra's mom right?" His tail started to wave again. "I'm happy to meet you on such a fine day!" He bowed his head respectively.

He wanted her mom to like him, because he had fun with her and he wanted her to keep teaching him and maybe when she was older he could mean something else to her. His heart and brain were playing funny tricks on him all of a sudden and it was all new to Sybol. To say he was overwhelmed would be an understatement.

He shook his head to clear away his thoughts, maybe the imperator could help him understand? "Right! The Imperator! Sybol blurted. Excuse me Madam." Sybol bowed once more, dismissing himself.

He trotted some distance from the gathering, not far, but far enough he felt he wouldn't be overheard should his call be heeded he called for @Germanicus
Messages In This Thread
To be continued - by Sybol - August 02, 2022, 04:50 PM
RE: To be continued - by Towhee - August 02, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: To be continued - by Sybol - August 03, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: To be continued - by Towhee - August 03, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: To be continued - by Sybol - August 04, 2022, 04:15 PM
RE: To be continued - by Towhee - August 05, 2022, 10:00 AM
RE: To be continued - by Sybol - August 11, 2022, 09:51 AM