Redhawk Caldera Nature trail to hell
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue did not move when he nuzzled her, she brush her own briefly across his before he backed up. She was not a cold wolf, did not like to be on bad footing with anyone she counted family. She knew disagreements came and went, she would be upset for awhile, she would be hurt for awhile. She would forgive him in the end, she may have already, though she held tight to her anger with both paws.

Blue looked down I can no more ignore an injured wolf than i could not take a breath you know that, but you are welcome. She looked at him Yes Peregrine you hurt me, it hurt me worse that i was not important enough for you to tell me your plans originally, but rather blind sided me along with everyone else. You're children who already feel abandoned, now you have proven to them even if it is not true, that it is true. All because Fox was not happy with us and our home. Perry I stepped down, Igave her what she wanted even though she is rather rash. Yet she still wanted more and you gave it to her at the expense of others. That is what everyone is having a hard time with I believe, though I could be wrong. You just....you handled things badly. her face softened at his next words and she chuckled softly You make it very hard to stay angry with you Perry.
Messages In This Thread
Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Blue Willow - October 04, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Blue Willow - October 04, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Blue Willow - October 04, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Blue Willow - October 04, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Blue Willow - October 04, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 07:32 PM