Redhawk Caldera Nature trail to hell
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Were? You still are my family," Peregrine answered softly but vehemently. "Just because I left doesn't mean we're not family anymore. You left your parents, didn't you? Every other wolf who lives on the plateau left their parents and families for one reason or another too. Why should making our own way break all ties? For me, it doesn't change anything except that I'm a little further away. I'm still a father and brother to the wolves on the plateau. I still want to visit with all of you. Granted, if I hadn't said as much, I know all of you might have thought otherwise... but I think I made that pretty clear. Fuck my previous views on mingling with other packs. As long as you all are there, I will consider the plateau a sister pack."

Although he thought he might be tempting fate, Peregrine asked, "Would you like a tour? If not today, the invitation's open. I don't want you to be a stranger, Willow. Hell, you could come and live here if you ever decide you want to. I never meant to abandon anyone. If the entire pack had decided to come here too, that would have been fine. I would never try to uproot everyone else for my sake, though. And I'm sorry if it came across like we wanted to leave you all behind because that's just not the case. I meant it when I said it: I love all of you dearly."
Messages In This Thread
Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Blue Willow - October 04, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Blue Willow - October 04, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Blue Willow - October 04, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Blue Willow - October 04, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Blue Willow - October 04, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Nature trail to hell - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 07:32 PM