Noctisardor Bypass [J] what stands before the sun
sól er skýja skjöldr
39 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Saw you had some computer trouble. Did you get it worked out or are you still on the old laptop? :) Also hello!

The sound of a wolf approaching rises over the comforting noise of the woodland, and autumnal birdsong. Soft paws flatten against earth; it is a tell too familiar to the brutish female and one she committed to memory long ago. Her ears pivot forward and track the shadow; no, the true Shadow, as he makes his approach. She is pleased that he has made no attempt to hide himself from her, and it brings her no small comfort that he seems to walk confidently in the footprints of ancient leaders.

The trace of a smile gentles her harsh northern features.

"Shadow," She murmurs fondly and tilts her head, "You are hale, She remarks with a swish of her tail and a kind nod. "I am pleased that you are no idle dreamer." She wasn't one to continue on with compliments for too long; her words, rare as they were, carried enough weight as he might learn in time. "I would join you, if you would have me."
Messages In This Thread
[J] what stands before the sun - by Solveig Sterkr - October 04, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: [J] what stands before the sun - by Shadow - October 04, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: [J] what stands before the sun - by Solveig Sterkr - October 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: [J] what stands before the sun - by Shadow - October 05, 2014, 01:09 AM
RE: [J] what stands before the sun - by Solveig Sterkr - October 05, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: [J] what stands before the sun - by Shadow - October 06, 2014, 04:13 AM