Nimbus Summit Eyes wide open
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The severity plastered all over his face did not falter. If it could have grown any more scathing, then it would have. The explanation he heard, to him, was nothing more than an excuse. "Someone got sick..." He repeated to himself, without empathy. 

He was well aware that Lane and Rye were healers. But not Tuuluuwaq and Issorartuyok. "Lane I can understand leaving. She is a healer." His lips curled further. "The brothers I cannot. What need was there for them to go, especially Issorartuyok, as a father?!" He spat his words, saliva clinging to his teeth and gums. "He abandoned Antha and his own children! Leaving you scrambling to pick up the pieces of this crumbling pack. I can hardly see any sound reasoning in such an act."

Her invitation to go or stay was met with a toss of his head and a low grunt. "I know that. And I wish you the best of luck in re-building, but I cannot be apart of something forged under that man's name. My future is elsewhere." Slowly he pulled himself back together, clearly simmering under the surface. "Thank you for your time, Calida." He turned to leave and did not look back.

Exit
Messages In This Thread
Eyes wide open - by Ensio - July 30, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: Eyes wide open - by Calida - July 31, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: Eyes wide open - by Ensio - August 09, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: Eyes wide open - by Calida - August 12, 2022, 07:50 PM
RE: Eyes wide open - by Ensio - August 19, 2022, 07:10 PM
RE: Eyes wide open - by Calida - August 20, 2022, 09:22 AM