The Sunspire What is this place?
31 Posts
Ooc — Will
If you don't mind, maybe this could become a joining thread for SS? Depends on how things go of course....

Vale's gaze was steady and even as the female's ears slicked backwards and the tips of her teeth showed. "Do not..what?" she asked and edged closer. The flashback came creeping back in but he shoved it away, unwilling to show any sign of weakness in front of a stranger. "I just thought you were someone else, milady." he replied in a quiet tone. A flash of surprised shone through his impassive mask as she said for him to stay still or his bleeding would get worse. Valerius simply nodded, not used to sympathy or care from others. He had only ever received it from his brother Hadrian and no one else.

Ocean blue eyes watched the female as her eyes narrowed and asked if him if that was the way he came from. He did not want to turn to look at the direction as it hurt too much but he twisted his head painfully over to the piece of land. He nodded briefly, "Generally from that direction," he replied politely, wondering if there was anything important with that direction.

"Do you have a pack? Or any home?" the dark female asked. The aura of quiet sadness seem to radiate stronger. The scarred Roman shook his head, "No, I have never had a home, just a pack that I have now left." he wanted to rise to his paws but remembered her words and stopped himself. "Do you want me to track down the cougar, I can help besides I owe you for not killing me."
Messages In This Thread
What is this place? - by Valerius - October 05, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 05, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 06, 2014, 03:36 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 05:02 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 01:07 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 07, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 08, 2014, 03:42 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 09, 2014, 01:08 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 10, 2014, 04:19 AM