Wheeling Gull Isle Blue Tides
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
As she had seen in him, he saw the change in her. How she had grown. Had become so strong and now led Sweetharbor alongside Bartholomew. He was happy for her. Proud, for all she had endured to come so far. He had made his own strides. He still held turmoil, but it was contained. His grip on his once wild emotions was more steady.

Her smile was reflected back, his shoulders rolling under his tussled coat. Getting straight to the point, he spoke plainly. "I need to decide what to do with my life. I cannot keep going from one path to another." He was tired of it, being flung around from place to place. He needed stability. "I admire what you have here and this place fascinates me."

He breathed. "Do you want me to stay, Heda?" His face was serious but caring. "We've always been in the big picture together. Through good times and bad. But if staying is too harsh a reminder...then I will move on." They had been a constant in each others lives. Neither of which had been exactly smooth sailing. They both knew that and Ensio did not want to complicate things while she was at last, in a good place.
Messages In This Thread
Blue Tides - by Ensio - October 07, 2022, 04:13 PM
RE: Blue Tides - by Heda - October 07, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: Blue Tides - by Ensio - October 07, 2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Blue Tides - by Heda - October 07, 2022, 06:17 PM
RE: Blue Tides - by Ensio - October 09, 2022, 06:18 PM
RE: Blue Tides - by Heda - October 11, 2022, 05:07 PM
RE: Blue Tides - by Ensio - October 16, 2022, 02:43 PM