Phoenix Maplewood first star I see tonight
31 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Ruona had never seen such behavior out of another… specifically, out of someone who was no longer a child. She had seen children play and experience as such but to see such happen in a grown wolf was enough to startle and confuse her rather than give her the motivation or energy to play along.

He asked to be shown, and she found herself frowning at the request. She had never been told the practices of her culture were reserved, but it felt strange, the idea of sharing them with an outsider, one she had just met, and one so playful… she was not certain what her parents might have said should they be there in that moment.

“It is… cultural.” She explained as best as she could, politely trying to decline his request without hurting his feelings. “It requires a connection to my ancestors, which you do not have… I am afraid it would do you little good, Dusty.” She added on in the hopes that he would not take it hard.

She reared back once more as he crept closer again, preferring to keep a decent distance between the two of them with his nature. It was… unnerving, and she had decided in that moment that she did not like it.
Sami
English
Ruona speaks with a heavy accent when speaking in English.
Messages In This Thread
first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 08:51 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 22, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 09:38 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 05:06 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 23, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 24, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 06, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 06, 2022, 04:54 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 07, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 10, 2022, 08:51 PM