Wapun Meadow Angels call me, but devils enthrall me
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It amazed him, if he allowed his thoughts to truly dwell on it – Jace listed a potential scenario of unknown events that he believed Ferdie was fully capable of, and yet the ebony male had not only pledged himself to the madman, but had decided Fox had been the insane one. She had been irresponsible, yes.. but harmless in her own right. The simple fact that Ferdie had proven his lack of conscious by attacking a young pup should have been proof enough – now Jace discussed it as if the event was entirely blasé.

He did not speak his opinion of this – he above all had come to realize how hotheaded the ticking time bomb in front of him was, and while he was purely confident he could take care of Jace entirely.. one never knew when he might explode. “I’ll let Bazi know,” he replied coolly, refusing to engage in any in depth conversation. While it was intriguing to know that Amekaze now was the leader, it meant little to the Creek unless their little ‘truce’ was recalled.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - September 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 02, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 03, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 07, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:21 PM