Shy Deer Steppes Wanna feel like a light in a dark place
merry and bright
43 Posts
Ooc — H2O
neon often took things at face value, sarcasm often eluded her in the sense that she never understood why someone says one thing but means the exact opposite. and taking jokes in plain sight is probably even harder, mainly because neon is often too genuine of a thinker to question others. so when bridget is happy to explain her joke, neon looks away in a flustered manner and a sheepish laugh. of all the things her parents taught her, why not more language lessons about being street-smart while talking? "ooh," is what she gets out, "my bad."

bridget may be interested in the noble, but again, neon can sometimes be dense. like, several layers deep of a cake dense, all still wonderful to have, but just really dense. either way, neon is just happy to have company and get her face treated. licking away some of the blood that runs down to her lips and whatnot, neon looks towards the flat mountain being pointed out and makes an audible "ahh" sound. 

"that sounds lit," she says, wondering what it might look like on the inside, "I was in a cave on the inside of a mountain not too long ago. i wonder if it's similar to that." maybe it was, maybe not. either way, neon was always happy for the adventure anyways. and with such nice company too. "well we should probably get going in that direction then, I'm sure you'd rather heal than just talk all day bleeding." a smile is offered.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 12, 2022, 09:33 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 13, 2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 13, 2022, 02:29 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 13, 2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 14, 2022, 01:42 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 14, 2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 14, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 18, 2022, 01:20 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 18, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 18, 2022, 12:08 PM