Stavanger Bay Peek-a-boo, I see you
105 Posts
Ooc —
Had his mind been further along, Kevlyn would have noticed that they responded to his cries much more readily than they responded to victory. Charon had bested his brother, as he was likely to do in future conquests as well, but it was Kevlyn who got the attention. He couldn't correlate his cries with the outcome but someday, perhaps, he would recognize it and learn to use it to his advantage.

Charon bumped snouts with him and suddenly the boy's wet tongue was dragging along the side of his muzzle. It wasn't the same sort of comfort as Verrine's but it was positive and Kevlyn therefore responded positively. His snout found its way instinctually under his sibling's in an awkward deferential nuzzle. It lasted maybe three seconds, about as long as his attention span, before he struck up the battle again with an open-mouthed hook to the side of his brother's chubby neck.

When Julooke and Verrine moved, Kevlyn's assault ended immediately in favour of staring at them with his brand new eyes, leaving him completely open to attack. For the next month or two months he would immediately look at anything that moved while his brain adjusted to sight... an unfortunate reality, for he would probably lose more than one brawl that way.
Messages In This Thread
Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 24, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 28, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - September 28, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 29, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 29, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - October 06, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 07, 2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 07, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 18, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 19, 2014, 09:34 AM