Emberwood Well I think that there's a problem here
17 Posts
Ooc — Jess
With effort, it seemed that  Crowfeather could drop his stutter almost entirely. It was likely his intention to prove himself capable to Jackie II, but the stubborn male didn't like being crowded. And as slinky and careful as Crowfeather thought he was being, Jackie II's natural defense was to get meaner and meaner. 

"Oh, hhho you non't have a thtutter. Or oooo you only thtutter wheh you wein' lazy?" It was hard to speak without touching the quill in his tongue against his teeth or lips. He growled, clenched his teeth on the quill again, and jerked his tongue back enough that it was pulled free. He spat the quill on the ground, spilling a few little drops of blood from his lips with it. He glared at Crowfeather, glad he could at least speak now. "What do you want from me anyway, huh? Nobody does somethin' without wantin' somethin' in return. An' I'm way outa yer league, ya mimsy, three-legged sawhorse, so don't you get any ideas."
Messages In This Thread
Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 08, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 09, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 14, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 20, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 28, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - December 01, 2022, 10:04 AM