The Sunspire What is this place?
31 Posts
Ooc — Will
One last post from me here? Or another post from you after this one?

"Thank you, Milady, for giving me shelter and a place to recover." he said quietly. He didn't like having help, he was only used to get it from Hadrian. The thought of Hadrian reminded him of the reason he escaped. He had to find Hadrian and tell him he was sorry for not trusting him. When the black alpha told him about creeks to wash off the blood and how if he felt if he had a fever she would help me. He cringed, only masking half of it in time, not use to the sympathy. Damn it. he cursed to himself. Seriously was Mercury playing some kind of trick on him? Making him look like an idiot, yeah, thanks a lot, my patron.

"I'm sorry if I become a burden to your pack." He muttered under his breath, half to himself. But the silver white male knew he wouldn't be a burden, would not let himself be a burden, he was a wolf of ancient bloodlines, the blood of Jupiter, Pluto and Neptune ran through his veins and a Roman was never a burden but an valuable asset. And he swore not to become a burden to to this Sunspire pack. He took a step forward, the wounds on his body leaking slowly again but he masked it with an indifferent and impassive mask and continued forward. He had endured worse pain before and he swore to endure this one without a single word or loo of agony. Forcing himself to walk in a slow pace, he moved forward, still with the grace of a panther.
Messages In This Thread
What is this place? - by Valerius - October 05, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 05, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 06, 2014, 03:36 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 06, 2014, 05:02 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 01:07 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 07, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 07, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 08, 2014, 03:42 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Amekaze - October 09, 2014, 01:08 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Valerius - October 10, 2014, 04:19 AM