[IC Joining] when the night overrules everything else
8 Posts
Ooc — Kit
"I am a good fighter, warrior and hunter. I can form strategic plans if needed and I swear to always protect the pack borders, make sure no intruders will be able to get through, the pack's well being will always be before my own and I will make sure the pack is well fed and is well before tending to myself." she said dipping her head, but fiery golden eyes caught the look on the leader's mate's face. Wow, she sure was protective, but Sveta did not blame her, it had been her fault this time and she had stepped slightly out of the line.

The crimson female curled her lips, gleaming ivory fangs showing, a low warning growl slipped from between her lips, directed at her. Copper eyes full of fire, as if goading her to do it again, so she would have a reason to leap at the ivory female and snap her neck off. That was not a good idea. I told you, Sveta. That will get you in trouble with the Alpha's mate and that is not a good idea. You just doomed yourself to hell, lady. called her inner voice annoyingly. She did not speak or move again, instead dipped her head to the crimson female, though this kind of stuff would probably not be forgiven easily.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC Joining] when the night overrules everything else - by Sveta - October 10, 2014, 08:53 AM