Redhawk Caldera She blinded me with science
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie had stayed the night, for both she and Peregrine knew that there was no other option if she wanted to live. It sucked to be at the mercy of others like this; her memories of the Corvidae grew more and more distant every day, but she remembered them to be fiercely independent and strong-willed. Her mother would be disappointed; but then, her mother likely thought her long-dead, and at least the juvenile had managed to survive this long on her own. And although the food had helped clear some of the fog, the night had been cold — even colder with her damp fur — and it would be some time before she returned to the vibrant youth she had been when Fox had first taken her in.

She emerged from the makeshift burrow she had dug out for warmth when Peregrine's call rang through the air, sulking the entire way towards him. It didn't exactly surprise her that he had called for Fox as well, and for a moment she had considered testing her fate elsewhere, but the male had given her only two choices, and confronting Fox was only marginally more appealing than death.

When Magpie finally neared, she hesitated before daring to come close, bumping her head underneath his chin — careful to keep her bright gaze from both him and the food — before settling into a dejected position on her haunches a few feet away. She knew what was coming and wasn't happy about it, but she was thankful for his kindness otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 10, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 10, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 13, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 17, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 20, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 24, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 28, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 31, 2014, 09:56 PM