Wapun Meadow Angels call me, but devils enthrall me
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had not originally pledged himself to Ferdie. He had been forced into it, by Fox. Fox who threw him out because he wouldn't kill another. It was circumstance and friendship that bound him to the silver male. Jace did not find the situation blase and frankly it weighed heavy on his mind. He sighed a burdened sigh and looked around, Maybe I should have ended this all the first time around. But I couldn't with good conscience kill someone, just because i was ordered too. Someone who was a friend on top of it. Makes me a fool I guess to some, but I have to follow my own moral compass. he shook his head as if he was shaking a fly off his head.

He turned away then, because clearly the male in front of him hated his guts and didn't want a conversation. That was okay, he had made this bed and he would stick by his word. He was not a liar. He dipped his muzzle Thanks if we find him i'll find some way to let you know unless you don't want me too. he turned towards the Sunspire and shifted his weight to head home disheartened now.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - September 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 02, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 03, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 07, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:21 PM