Lion Head Mesa rekhyt
10 Posts
Ooc —
For a terrifying heartbeat, Sethnakht was sure he had made a mistake. But upon further searching of his sire's face there was no judgment and no anger there. The youth's shoulders released their tension, and he found he enjoyed conversing freely with his royal father. Perhaps this did not need to be the game of mental gymnastics he had anticipated.

To hear of how his soul spoke of him thrilled the boy to no end, lazuli eyes blazing brightly with uncontained love for his mirror image. "Of course not, father. I understand my duty." The sun shone down on them both then, and even Sethnakht could not help but marvel at the way it made the water glitter like a thousand gems around them.

The divine prince gave a light chuckle at Pharaoh's words on the topic of Senmut, averting his gaze in a flustered manner. "No, perhaps not." It was true that Seth had admired the priest from afar, or in his lessons, but he had never entertained the idea of approaching him.

"Father..." He thought best how to ask. Curious Sethnakht, always full of burning questions. "Can you teach me to be as you are? Cunning, always one step ahead. I want to be able to make my foes squirm with just words." Maybe he was being too bold outrightly asking the gods chosen like this. The prince made a mental note to speak to their sesh Tavina. It was about time he learned another trade. Poison.
Messages In This Thread
rekhyt - by Ramesses - January 17, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Sethnakht - January 17, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Ramesses - January 17, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Sethnakht - January 17, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Ramesses - January 17, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Sethnakht - January 17, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Ramesses - January 18, 2023, 03:42 AM
RE: rekhyt - by Sethnakht - January 18, 2023, 06:36 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Ramesses - January 19, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Sethnakht - January 20, 2023, 04:00 PM
RE: rekhyt - by Ramesses - January 22, 2023, 01:28 PM