Noctisardor Bypass teach me to be a better man than I am now
Loner
Yeah, we're secretly out of control and everyone knows
23 Posts
Ooc —
He hummed long past the end of Everett's song, not quite wanting the silence to feel so silent between them, not quite ready to abandon the fractions of levity they shared in these moments, around the crushing reality of Everett's desire. Evander kept on dancing, too, letting his thoughts untangle with the measured rhythm of his paws.

Reasoning came easier when you danced.

Why do you want to leave? he finally asked, practising his quick step behind his statue of a brother, holding back his own thoughts for now, even though he reckoned they shared much the same.
Messages In This Thread
teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 09:58 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:08 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 10:25 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:32 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 10:50 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Everett - February 12, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: teach me to be a better man than I am now - by Evander - February 12, 2023, 11:21 PM