Redhawk Caldera tennessee whiskey
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary

Siv had not yet truly gone to the extent of exploring her new pack land. She was still mesmerized by the outside world and all that it had to offer. The Savoy girl was also a girl of the sea. She’d been born on the windy shores, and her heart was drawn to them. Already, the coywolf was falling in love with her pack and her new family, but she knew very little about the caldera. After her talk with Perry, she’d come to realize that focusing on trades would be a good start to meld herself into the pack life and it would be something to keep her busy. The trouble for the youngster was deciding on which one she would lay her primary focus to. To be truthful, she would have wanted to do all of them, but being limited to three made things far more difficult for the impulsive creature.
Naturalist, Gamekeeper, Chronicler, and Outrider had all sounded appealing to the young woman. Her frustration was in not knowing which one to pick.
It was early morning on the caldera, and Siv had a restless night. She rose from her den and took to a brisk trot around the base of the topless mountain. The coywolf’s lips were thin and her legs were taut. She had not anticipated pack life to be so busy, so different from her life as a loner. She did not imagine she would have found herself in such a position had she never stumbled upon Fox near the borders of the new pack. The Savoy girl didn’t regret her decision to become part of the Redhawks, but she needed focus… she needed a purpose. Until she could narrow down her interests, she would take to briskly walking in the chilly autumn air, waiting for the sun to rise over the mountaintop.

Messages In This Thread
tennessee whiskey - by Siv - October 13, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Siv - October 18, 2014, 02:22 AM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Amon - October 18, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Amon - October 19, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Siv - October 22, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Amon - November 15, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: tennessee whiskey - by Amon - December 10, 2014, 05:11 PM