Redhawk Caldera Everything you do is a balloon
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
11/2: I'm concluding this due to lack of replies.

Peregrine had half a mind to refuse his name, yet instead he replied, "Peregrine Redleaf-DiSarinno. And this is Redhawk Caldera." He hoped the names would stick in Kaname's mind, resonating there. He spoke in a tone that said, Don't trifle with me, or us.

"Fair enough. Now you know to avoid this area, particularly for hunting," Peregrine rejoined. "Like I said, if you mind your own business, we'll mind ours." His onyx tail flicked, wondering if the spine's Beta male would have anything else to say.

Kaname moved away without another word, leaving Peregrine to peer after him until he disappeared. The Alpha eventually turned, deciding to return to the goose's burial site to make sure it was suitably concealed.
Messages In This Thread
Everything you do is a balloon - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 08, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Everything you do is a balloon - by Kaname - October 10, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Everything you do is a balloon - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 10, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Everything you do is a balloon - by Kaname - October 13, 2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Everything you do is a balloon - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 14, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Everything you do is a balloon - by Kaname - October 14, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Everything you do is a balloon - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 14, 2014, 07:59 PM