The Sentinels yeah, i know we made plans with the neons
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
to the open invitation rhaegal speaks his gratitude with, thank ye. and an added, i'm sure one of us or both will visit once we find a place tae claim. for he does not wish to be a breaker of tradition nor open invitations. through vaire, their pack would have strong ties to the motherpack, moonglow.

aye. rhaegal murmurs in quiet agreement, considering of moontide was anything like moonglow those traditions would hold.

it was nice tae see you again. rhaegal offers, lingering a bit longer to trace the stars and gleam from them what he can before he eventually heads back to vaire when the sun begins it's rise over the horizon.

Messages In This Thread
yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 08, 2023, 04:28 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 08, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 09, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 18, 2023, 04:55 AM