Ankyra Sound well i didn't do it
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Nishu offered to be Tethys' temperary Knight just to prove that Knights exist and should be valued. It was considered a test but something was already going wrong. Normally it would be the Knight who guides the others but Nishu did not know the area at all. He had to let Tethys guide him but not for long.

Nishu carefully looked around for any interesting landmarks. The scent of other wolves were around which meant they were close to destination. He didn't want to be guided more than he had to so it was best for him to remember as much of the area as possible or atleast the way here. The land is different compared to what he is used to. Something he had never seen before was slowly appearing ahead. It appeared to be the largest lake he had ever come across but more importantly there was a gap between the forest and the lake with a different kind of dirt. He couldn't see the other side of the lake from here but maybe once they got closer he would be able to see how large the lake actually was.

[size=x-small]((OOC: Nishu.. One who hasn't seen a beach before xD))[/size]
Messages In This Thread
well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 14, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 15, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 16, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Aktaiê - October 17, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 18, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 19, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:39 PM