Blacktail Deer Plateau she put a hex on you
812 Posts
Ooc —
Her glazed eyes came to a focus when a familiar silhouette passed through her line of vision. Although her recent self-consciousness made her want to shy away from socializing with others, it seemingly didn't apply to her Aunt Willow, for the juvenile sprang in her direction with a cry of, "Hey, Aunt Willow!"

When she reached the medic, she dug her paws into the ground and bumped the Beta female's chin. Blue Willow still looked tired and downtrodden. The juvenile frowned as she folded herself to her haunches. Junior suddenly felt bad for not even getting started on her supply kit project. Surely that would've made her aunt smile...

Unaware that she was hitting Blue Willow right in her sweet spot — she (incorrectly) assumed the woman was still down about her father's departure — the youth suddenly blurted, "So, I haven't visited Uncle Atti since I got back and I feel like kind of a dick about it. It just... I sometimes feel weird around him. I don't know what to do with myself, you know?" she asked softly, unaware that Atticus has long since shaken off his coma.
Messages In This Thread
she put a hex on you - by Junior - October 15, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Blue Willow - October 16, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Junior - October 16, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Blue Willow - October 16, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Junior - October 16, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Blue Willow - October 16, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Junior - October 16, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Blue Willow - October 16, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Junior - October 16, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Blue Willow - October 16, 2014, 02:30 PM