Blacktail Deer Plateau she put a hex on you
812 Posts
Ooc —
The news about his injury was met with surprised delight, though Junior's face lit up for only two seconds before the next bit of news blew the wind right out of her sails. Her brow furrowed. Little did she know how homely she looked, what with the angry blister on her mouth. What did looks matter right now, though?

"Do you think he went there? To the caldera, I mean? I mean, we've all sort of taken turns going there to rip them new assholes..." she mused, her teeth flashing in a very short-lived impish smile before Junior's face fell again. "Isn't there anything I can do to help? I'm an Outrider, after all. I could go looking for him." She paused for a breath, then somewhat reluctantly added, "And if I don't find him, I can go to the caldera to tell my dad the news for you."

If Atticus did not turn up, Blue Willow would have a good deal of heartache on her plate, Junior knew, so she shouldn't have to worry about breaking the news to Peregrine. Feeling a sudden rush of sympathy for the Healer, Junior pressed her muzzle against the side of Blue Willow's svelte neck.
Messages In This Thread
she put a hex on you - by Junior - October 15, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Blue Willow - October 16, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Junior - October 16, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Blue Willow - October 16, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Junior - October 16, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Blue Willow - October 16, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Junior - October 16, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Blue Willow - October 16, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Junior - October 16, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: she put a hex on you - by Blue Willow - October 16, 2014, 02:30 PM