Hideaway Strath all great and precious things are lonely.
36 Posts
Ooc —
The man’s expression shifted. Totoro wondered if he was put off by their loud hiccupping, prompting them to redouble their efforts to stifle the noise with a paw fisted against their lips. It didn’t muffle them entirely, though as long as they didn’t try to talk, it shouldn’t be so loud…

His question surprised them so much their paw fell away and they gaped at him for a beat before the loudest HIC! yet escaped them. Totoro didn’t bother trying to subdue their noisy bout of singultus. They were much too busy marveling over this stranger’s apparent sorcery.

How do you know my name? they questioned, intrigued more than anything. Hic! Wait! Totoro whispered in the very next breath. Hic! Did you know my Aunthic!Avery Blackthorn? My mother always said I washic!her spitting image and that was why she decided to call mehic!Avery when I was born.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
all great and precious things are lonely. - by Figment - April 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: all great and precious things are lonely. - by Totoro - April 24, 2023, 08:58 AM