Ocean's Breath Plateau Welcome to the pack
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Her friendly demeanor dropped, but her confidence in herself would never waiver. She could do this, of course she could. A fighter lived in her heart, born and raised on the northern side of a mountain range where rules were different and wolves didn't get along, always fighting over disputed territory and hunting grounds. Meylodi nodded precisely once to indicate she was listening. Go' i'. 

Her eyes, stealthily in their gaze, glanced at her opponent. Wha' fa'er always said, strik' while ta strikin's good. She tensed her hind legs, being so close and not needing to do the same to her forelegs.

The she-wolf was surprisingly quick and light on her paws for being of large stature, her lips parting to expose a set of fangs, stark against her coat. She sprang forward in the same motion, and felt his fur on her tongue, landing squarely where she had been told.

Two golden pools glanced at Void from her position, not daring to speak - any words she would have spoken would fall muffled, and would be nearly impossible for even her to understand. 

Is i' good, though? Dunno, been a while since I be needin' ta figh'.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the pack - by Void - April 25, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Meylodi - April 25, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Void - April 26, 2023, 02:47 AM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Meylodi - April 26, 2023, 08:10 AM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Void - April 26, 2023, 08:41 AM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Meylodi - April 26, 2023, 09:04 AM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Void - April 27, 2023, 09:37 AM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Meylodi - April 28, 2023, 06:53 AM
RE: Welcome to the pack - by Void - April 28, 2023, 11:45 AM