Blackfeather Woods i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie
toska
16 Posts
Ooc — delaney
she seeks a man, she says.

though his common has somewhat improved since his first foray into these wilds so many years ago, still he struggles.

or perhaps, the beast of the netherworld thinks, it is his lack of wanting to speak that holds back progress.

no man. miktrull breaks the news to her in a brutish butchering of common; not meaning to sound so blunt. in fact, he winces slightly, offering a small cringe in apology.

ah — the noise is almost a strangled, pained thing. a want to not sound so ... caveman-ish; but also unsure of how to translate properly.
i emerge as a new animal
carrying every drowned ghost
between my teeth —
Messages In This Thread
i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 26, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Sialuk - April 26, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 26, 2023, 12:03 PM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Sialuk - April 26, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 26, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Sialuk - April 28, 2023, 09:48 AM
RE: i'm so lost thinking our love was a lie - by Geist - April 28, 2023, 07:32 PM