Ankyra Sound well i didn't do it
77 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Aktaiê was growing more and more comfortable with leaving the border patrol to her acolytes, but there was still importance with her own presence there; it would provide her followers with the security of knowing she had just as much to do with Ankyra's protection as they. She had been on the opposing side of the cliffs as Tethys, a view she often preferred. It allowed the matriarch to look down upon her kingdom's beach, where the wolves of Ankyra often gathered, and she could watch them from above.

When the form of one of their newer recruits appeared, a male following behind, Aktaiê moved to alertness. Nereides were territorial creatures, and she had not given permission to allow a stranger this far into their claimed lands; she moved with liquid grace down the cliff side, breaking into a run along the sands towards the three wolves. Still, as she approached, her demeanor remained level for the anger she felt. Failing to hear Caiaphas' words, the matriarch queried Tethys directly, "Who is this that you bring to Ankyra's heart?"
Messages In This Thread
well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 14, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 15, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 16, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Aktaiê - October 17, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 18, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 19, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:39 PM