Redhawk Caldera My heart is broken, my head is bowed
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The miserable wail of a howl jarred Peregrine from a drowsing state, his head jerking upward and his ears pricking. He scrambled to his paws and began loping down the slope, wondering at the reason for Blue Willow's tormented cry. By the time he touched ground at its base, his heart was hammering. It jumped into his throat when he saw a black heap on his borders.

"Willow! What is it?" he gasped raggedly as he raced up to her, nudging her gently. He didn't smell blood and saw no obvious injury. That was good, though he feared that meant something had wounded her mentally or emotionally rather than physically. Had something bad happened at the plateau? Was it one of his children? His dusky eyes burned, waiting for her to answer him.
Messages In This Thread
My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 17, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 18, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 23, 2014, 11:46 AM