Redhawk Caldera My heart is broken, my head is bowed
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue sniffed again, but she did her best to listen to Perry. After all it was with a heavy heart she had sought him out. She supposed in a way she had wanted his comfort, as her best friend. So it had been a little selfishly that she had come to deliver such terrible news. I know but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

Blue shook her head I can't stay Perry I promised them I would not leave them long. They need me now more than ever. I will stay for today, and will depart in the morning. Thank you for being my best friend Perry. it was the closest she could get to an apology at the moment for both her former attitude and for losing his brother, even if he didn't blame her. She would still blame herself.
Messages In This Thread
My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 18, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: My heart is broken, my head is bowed - by Blue Willow - October 23, 2014, 11:46 AM