The Sunspire You Don't Know The Pain I Feel
28 Posts
Ooc — Free
Although they were wrapped up in the technicalities of interaction, Wicken noticed her proximity with increasing alertness. Foreign was the concept of nearness to another soul, aside from a prior run in with a russet male on the banks of the river. He had not been this close even then, but Wicken did not shy away. The very paws he stood upon betrayed him in how steadfast they stayed upon the moss beneath his paws as she neared even closer. 

Amber eyes observed her carefully as she tried to speak, but they only did a full sweep when her eyes were closed in concentration. A pink nose lay on a pristine base with cream points, and the astonishing beauty that came with her brightness forced his eyes to linger there in appreciation. A stark contrast to their surroundings, but Vystra could have fit in perfectly if she were to fly away into the clouds that blew past above the two of them. They were quick to move their eyes when the pale wolf did finally almost manage his name and opened her rosy eyes.

Wicken nodded to her with his eyes cast to the side once again. Close enough. The explanation of how the 'ck' sounded was difficult to grasp for hearing wolves, and he did not want to embarrass her as a first impression. If Wigan she called him, Wigan he would be to her. Their tail lightly fluttered behind them as Wicken's paws were finally their own again. He scooted to the side of Vystra and hopped down from the short ledge with an audible huff. Perhaps he was thankful she did not hear.

He moved a pace away to give her space now that they were on even ground. His paw once again waved about to grab her attention. Do you know where you are going? Finally, his paw pointed to the way she had been heading when coming across him. The speech was slow and exaggerated as he hoped that she might be able to understand at least some of what came from him. She was headed into lands that were very popular with wolves, some of whom could have sinister intentions if she were to run across the wrong one. Generally, the young wolf could have cared less about wolves he had just met, but the positivity she beheld instilled a concern for her safety.
For clarity, Wicken uses he/they pronouns in all threads for the time being.
Messages In This Thread
You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 08, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 09, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 12:36 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 11, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 13, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 15, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 20, 2023, 01:36 PM