Ankyra Sound well i didn't do it
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Nishu moved a bit more cautiously when walking on the sands. It's probably the weakest ground he had ever stepped on. Each step and his paws would sink in a bit. It was something he needed to get used to quickly. Training at the beach would seem like the wisest choice, It would help him get used to the area.

Two wolves made their appearence, one seemed friendly and the other was more on the alerted side. Nishu would assume the level of responsability between the two was different. He was more concerned with the alerted wolf with the sea-green eyes. If these wolves were Tethys' allies then it was important to gain their favor and trust. Tethys decided to introduce him but not exactly in the way he wanted to be introduced. "Your Knight.." he said softly to Tethys as he walked passed her, he couldn't have her do everything for him so it was time for him to make his own move as a Knight. Nishu was not the only Knight out there so being titled as 'The Knight' wasn't acceptable.

He bowed respectfully to the two wolves while keeping eye contact. Eyes told the best kind of information which is why he does his best to keep them connected with those he couldn't fully trust. It's a different story when faced with a commander, eye contact was a bad sign but Nishu figured that it was safe to keep an eye on the eyes of others.

"I'll bite if Tethys gives me reason to." He said keeping a neutral expression. He knew that this pack was female dominated but it didn't stop him from walking ahead of Tethys, He wanted to show he wasn't afraid of them and could very much stand on his own.
Messages In This Thread
well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 14, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 15, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 16, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Aktaiê - October 17, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 18, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 19, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:39 PM