Redtail Rise She said "Sonny, move out to the country"
Loner
82 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Ah, this was... weird; comparing notes from a twisted and long-dead past neither of them quite seemed to remember. Rae frowned as Lilia spoke of a cougar. I don't know if anyone else made it. I don't remember a whole lot. Just her. Sick. Always talking about you 'n the others, She shrugged. Then she died. I almost did too. Guess it runs in the family. Rae couldn't know Lilia had thought something similar moments prior.
Teamed up with some other orphans eventually, they were assholes though. So I left. Joined Sapphique not too long ago, She cast a glance back the way she'd come, her frown fading to a thoughtful expression. When'd you find Redtail Rise? Her gaze returned to Lilia, but she felt she already knew the answer to this. Or at least, she could guess. It was obvious that the other girl was far more settled than Rae had ever felt.
Messages In This Thread
She said "Sonny, move out to the country" - by Ameline - June 01, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: She said "Sonny, move out to the country" - by Raelle - June 02, 2023, 12:39 PM