What kinda gone
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
no worriess<3

The Ollivander's head bobbed up and down in understandment, he had felt something similar when he had first left his birth pack. As a traveller, he would often wake up in unknown locations which caused him to scratch his head in confusion until he remebered he no longer had a place to call home. Dante was right it did take a little time to get used to the changes.
Hopefully it would be soon.

Finn's eyes traced the edges of the trees behing his companion, he was lost again in deep thought until the greyscale man called him out. Casting a concerned look at him that made Finn suddenly wonder if his skin was really transparent. He looked down at his chest briefly and then at Dante.

Ugh, I dunno man.. I, he began, his eyes evading any contact with the swarthy Alpha. Opening up wasn't something Finn was used to. He tended to avoid any kind of topics with sarcastic jokes or light shrugs -- and though it would've been easy for him to do that now, for some reason his lungs began to spit it out..

She's gone again, like everything is just some wild adventure -- and I'm not even sure why she woud've gone, what could she possibly have there that isn't here?! he groaned, his brow furrowing in frustration.

Messages In This Thread
What kinda gone - by Dante RIP - October 12, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Finn - October 13, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Dante RIP - October 19, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: What kinda gone - by Finn - October 19, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Dante RIP - October 24, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Finn - November 06, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Dante RIP - November 11, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Finn - November 12, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Dante RIP - November 20, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Finn - November 20, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: What kinda gone - by Dante RIP - December 14, 2014, 07:30 PM