Blacktail Deer Plateau and thereby open wide the door
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"i will always be here for you," he said softly in answer to her thankfulness. the memory of his offer, now pulled back from where it had been relegated by atticus' return to the current world, danced in his mind. glancing toward the sky in silence, the earthen man mused over whether or not to mention it to her again — it would not be tactful in any other situation, for it would make him seem an opportunist — but he and the willow knew each other well enough now to where he thought she would not think such of him.

"i will always love peregrine, and my heart is too abundant with love toward others for me to embrace tradition, blue willow," he began quietly, turning his muzzle toward her closest ear, "but with ever fibre of my being i would strive to bring joy to your heart."

drawing back, he searched for the soft green of her eyes with his own, a tender expression crossing his features — in whatever capacity she needed, he would be alongside her. they were close companions, she his most beloved friend, but taltos was a servant, a comrade; if she decided she wished more intimate company, he would gladly lend it to her, for he had come to love her dearly, and the knowledge that her heart was broken hurt him as well.
Messages In This Thread
and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 17, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 17, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 17, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 17, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 18, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 20, 2014, 02:08 AM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 21, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 21, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Lasher - October 23, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: and thereby open wide the door - by Blue Willow - October 23, 2014, 08:58 PM