Wheeling Gull Isle we fuel the fire, the spark
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Vienna scooted over as much as she could on the small ledge to accommodate for him, luckily he was fairly lithe thanks to his coyote heritage and didn't take up too much space. The two of them fit upon the ledge though the small size of it caused them to touch shoulders, though Sumayl hardly minded. A soft chuckle rumbled in Sumayl's chest, working its way up his throat and spilling free past his lips at her jest, her accompanying nudge causing him to snicker. “Oh yeah,” Sumayl agreed teasingly. “Well I'd rather they talked about me than this ledge and the sunset but you know,” Though the view would help to set the mood the only thing that truly made something romantic was the two wolves who were enjoying it. If the chemistry wasn't there then it would be just another sunset. In the grand scheme of things, Sumayl hadn't given himself time to consider dates because he put much of his effort into earning the Gamekeeper trade. He spent much of his days tracking and hunting. Besides, he wasn't sure he'd find a girl that would make the trip like Vienna was eager to do. Vienna, Sumayl expected, was a rare breed of woman that had managed, in a short time, to thoroughly impress him.

“Since you probably just cursed me,” He teased her, golden eyes fixating upon her, scrunching up his nose with a playful roll of his eyes. “I better make sure I bring a girl that can laugh at it with me as opposed to squeal and potentially end up falling over the side of the ledge.” That went to a disturbing place, Sumayl thought grimly. “Tch, on second thought this place is losing it's appeal.” Sumayl spoke briskly, or perhaps it just meant what he thought it did: that he shouldn't actively pursue dating as he once upon a time had. After all, it hadn't worked out well for him so far so perhaps if he just focused upon his priorities love would gleefully bite him in the ass all on it's own.

Messages In This Thread
we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 16, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 06:46 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 17, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 18, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 18, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 19, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 19, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 19, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 20, 2014, 07:53 AM