Herbalists' Cache Was scream “Please don’t call 9-1-1!”
29 Posts
Ooc —
Who wouldn’t enjoy stories? She was hopeful for him. She wondered, too, if her own family might enjoy her stories, whenever she might find her way back to them. Kovette knew her father would—these lands are where his own took place, after all, so he’d have to enjoy them, she reasoned.

“I’m not entirely sure,” she admitted when asked about her own travels. “There are a few places I want to see, that I was told about,” she elaborated. “I remember the descriptions but... I’m not entirely sure how to find them.” Her father could get lost walking down a straight path, so his directions were barely reliable. “But I’m seeing and learning a lot as I search,” she added with a smile. Kovette had to focus on the positive—plus, so far, she was enjoying her travels and what came with them. She did not doubt her ability to find that which she sought, and genuinely enjoyed the additional knowledge gathered along the way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was scream “Please don’t call 9-1-1!” - by Kovette - July 08, 2023, 02:54 PM
RE: Was scream “Please don’t call 9-1-1!” - by Etienne - September 01, 2023, 06:37 AM