Kintla Flatlands As long as I have air to breathe, I'm fine
Sunclaw
48 Posts
Ooc — Sunclaw
Sunspots looked at the female. She smelled like Akashingo, and he wasn't surprised by her coldness. In truth, almost all of Akashingo's wolves seemed to hate Sunspots, or at least treat him as a trespasser.

Sunspots backed off a bit. For some reason, the sun bothered him at that moment. He narrowed his eyes as the female spoke, Sunspots backed off a bit. For some reason, the sun bothered him at that moment. He narrowed his eyes as the female spoke, feeling his head ache. For that reason, he spoke softly, in a whisper.

"hi. I'm fine, thanks for asking" he said ironically "and who are you?" he didn't come closer, nor did he get up, but he did move a paw in her direction.

In his life, Sunspots had known many wolves, many personalities. Khaba, dominant and aggressive; Legend, mysterious; Selena, cold and distant; Toula, kind. Those were all different personalities.
What was the personality of that female?

YouTube Channel: Sunclaw (Narrated videos of wolves and pups. Updates from Yellowstone Wolf Packs)

[Image: sunclaw.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: As long as I have air to breathe, I'm fine - by Sunspots - July 16, 2023, 02:07 PM