Big Salmon Lake i played soldier, you played king
54 Posts
Ooc — metic
All Welcome 
the incessant fit of sneezes had subsided as the day went on, his nose now more of a steady dip than a flood. he looked a mess, snot spread like forbidden green jelly along the length of his forelegs. he could hear his mother now, cursing up a storm about his poor manners and oh yes, about needing a bath. ugh, a bath. needed, not wanted.

but alas, how was he to charm the ladies while looking like he'd climbed inside someone's nose and slept there all day? no, no, a bath it would be.

he found himself to the water's edge and without a moment to waste, plunged himself into the depths. SPLASH! he spent little time in the lake's embrace, and soon found himself back upon the shore just as the last light began to fade behind the nearby mountains. he'd gone from looking like a partial booger to a full on dirty mop. to top it all off he got the new and improved cologne scent; wet dog, complete free of charge. what a steal!
Messages In This Thread
i played soldier, you played king - by Andrealphus - July 17, 2023, 10:12 PM
RE: i played soldier, you played king - by Esme - July 18, 2023, 02:30 AM
RE: i played soldier, you played king - by Andrealphus - July 18, 2023, 12:11 PM
RE: i played soldier, you played king - by Esme - July 20, 2023, 03:01 AM
RE: i played soldier, you played king - by Andrealphus - July 20, 2023, 06:56 AM
RE: i played soldier, you played king - by Esme - July 24, 2023, 02:05 AM
RE: i played soldier, you played king - by Andrealphus - July 24, 2023, 10:42 AM
RE: i played soldier, you played king - by Esme - July 24, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: i played soldier, you played king - by Andrealphus - July 26, 2023, 05:10 PM