Fox's Glade Stilled
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Fine with me! <333

Sovereign heard another coming before a voice cut through, unwanted and haughty.
The yearling turned to look upon the very pregnant woman with amber-hues sharper than a razor's slicing edge, an unwavering stare like that of her own mother, whom she willed the image of into herself.
In the back of her mind, her puphood full of combat and disciplinary training began to creep forward.

Steady yourself...think beyond this moment. Think about the future you carve if you let your pride win out...will it be worth it to make more enemies than alliances?

The consequences of getting into a brawl with some haughty pregnant bitch didn't seem like much in the moment, but as the youth thought more about it, she realized at the end of the day it would be better to pick her battles and move on, for this was not a battle worth fighting. 

The yearling's gaze softened noticeably before she let out a soft exhale and dipped her head once to the pregnant woman "Please, forgive the intrusion. I did not think we were so close as to cause any disturbances." She offered to Tauris, voice a bit sheepish, but kind and genuine regardless.
Holding up a paw as if it say one moment whilst she faced Tauris, Sovereign looked briefly to the man "Shall we go elsewhere, or will I find you later?" 

Now was his moment, maybe unknowingly, to decide if Sov would attempt to make friends with Tauris and Kvarsheim now, or if she could swing by with an apology gift at a later time.
The Only Thing They Fear Is You
Messages In This Thread
Stilled - by Sovereign - July 30, 2023, 07:54 AM
RE: Stilled - by Andrealphus - July 30, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: Stilled - by Sovereign - July 31, 2023, 12:43 AM
RE: Stilled - by Tauris - July 31, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: Stilled - by Andrealphus - July 31, 2023, 09:15 PM
RE: Stilled - by Sovereign - August 02, 2023, 02:02 AM
RE: Stilled - by Tauris - August 02, 2023, 06:14 PM
RE: Stilled - by Andrealphus - August 14, 2023, 10:19 PM
RE: Stilled - by Sovereign - August 15, 2023, 11:01 PM
RE: Stilled - by Tauris - August 15, 2023, 11:12 PM