Wheeling Gull Isle we fuel the fire, the spark
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
“Pffffft,” Sumayl snorted when Vienna continued to tease that the view was just too pretty to not gush about. In the grand scheme of things Sumayl thought that he was much prettier but he'd already made himself sound like the world's biggest narcissist — several times in her presence, actually — and for the sake of not sounding too off putting he resisted the urge to continue boosting up his own ego. Sumayl wrinkled his nose and squinted up at the circling birds as if he were sizing them up for Thanksgiving dinner. They wouldn't produce much meat, it was true, but even then eating them had to be better than being subjected to their shit bombs. “While I heard it's a great moisturizer I'd rather not.” Sumayl grumbled with a soft laugh though he might have been singing a different tune would Vienna have truly cursed him and he was pooped on. He didn't want to have to get down and dunk his head into the sea to get it off. That was a whole experience he was good not having.

“Ah well,” Sumayl shrugged, feeling her fur mesh with his as it mussed with the supple rise and fall of his broad shoulders. “My priorities are a little askew for me. For once a girlfriend isn't at the top of my to-do list.” Not that if it just happened to ...happen he wouldn't shift them around once more, but at the current moment he had to prove himself to the leaders of the Sunspire. What use was love if he didn't have a place to raise a potential family, after all? “Yep,” Sumayl responded when she mentioned that he'd met her brother. Not only had Sumayl met him they hadn't exactly gotten along — which wasn't all that surprising if Sumayl was being entirely honest. “I've got an older brother and sister, Ciervo and Andalusia and a younger sister Chehlia by blood but I have three foster siblings: Solice, Rhovia, and Caedeth.” It was probably way more information than she wanted, and in reality Sumayl wasn't sure why he named them off to her. The accident with the forest fire and the death of his parents: Dhani and Celia had been a long time ago but even to this day he still had nightmares about it, and a healthy fear of fire to boot.

Messages In This Thread
we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 16, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 06:46 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 17, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 18, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 18, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 19, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 19, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 19, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 20, 2014, 07:53 AM