Dawn Treader Valley nobody move, there's blood on the floor
32 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Nothing.
Every man alive wants something, even if they do not admit it to themselves.
Nothing? Truly, nothing? Food, water, shelter, respect? his tongue flicks from between his teeth, nose wrinkled. I can see what you think of me, you know. You see this Roman senator coming to you and trying to persuade you to join his ranks when for what is presumably your whole life, you've wanted nothing to do with us. the whites of his eyes, a flash as they widen. You think I'm crazy. A fool, seeking nothing but power. Right? Because that's what we look like to you.
His body slinks into a stand. You do not have to trust me. No one is forcing you to sit here and speak to me right now. But some part of you wants to hear me out, because prejudice is a dangerous game, and you know it. Don't you?
Messages In This Thread
nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Faustus - August 12, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Euryalos - August 14, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Faustus - August 14, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Euryalos - August 14, 2023, 06:42 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Faustus - August 16, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Euryalos - August 16, 2023, 01:19 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Faustus - August 16, 2023, 01:39 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Euryalos - August 16, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: nobody move, there's blood on the floor - by Faustus - August 21, 2023, 09:19 PM