Wheeling Gull Isle we fuel the fire, the spark
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
For once. She had to grin at his terminology, noting the words. The priority shift would probably serve him well, for she was well aware that he and Jace hadn't exactly hit it off (something that was accented by the simple, unadorned 'yep' that came as a response). If he focused on pack duties, though, she was sure her brother would come around. He was a serious wolf when it came to getting the job done, but wouldn't be able to see Sumayl as anything but an asset should he hold true to what Vienna had seen thus far.

She listened as he spoke of his family, for once actually staying in-tune to what he was saying instead of allowing her mind to wander off in some random direction. He kept it brief, saying only names, but she didn't mind. Some wolves didn't like talking about their families for one reason or another. Vienna, having what she considered an ideal batch of immediate relatives, didn't mind going on about her own. Not everyone was so lucky.

"A lot of siblings! I've always wondered what it would be like to have more than one. I love my brother, but it might have been nice to have a sister as well." There were things the two couldn't connect on or really talk about (boys being one of them) that a sister perhaps would have been the perfect candidate for. She wasn't going to complain, as she'd been dealt a rather nice hand. Still, it would have been pretty neato.

She didn't ask him where they were, though she did wonder. She and Jace had been separated for a time, but she had found her way back. If they were as close as the two of them, then perhaps he was seeking them out? It didn't seem that way, but who knew for sure what another was looking for.
Messages In This Thread
we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 16, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 06:46 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 17, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 18, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 18, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 19, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 19, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Vienna IA - October 19, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: we fuel the fire, the spark - by Sumayl - October 20, 2014, 07:53 AM