Ouroboros Spine β For years and years,
19 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Her murky water gaze gave a curious glance towards a young boy hiding behindΒ the village woman -- cloaked in shadows and light. She smiled his way, and even opened her mouth to greet -- initially -- until the woman had spoken and caught her attention again. They speak of Moonglow being a place of welcoming -- one that allows all so long as they work to show their place amongst it's wolves. The dame nods respectfully in understanding, and fixes her posture to speak again.Β 

"I hail from a village of my own -- from those who specialize in the art of herbalism and medicine. I am not an expert, as I am still in my youth, though I am trained to dabble in said feild." Centri spoke genuinely. Though it was always a risk to admit she was nowhere near experienced enough to consider herself professional, Centri only hoped they would give her a chance to prove she could do so with time. As could be said in the hopeful sparkle in her eyes.

"I can also hunt for you, and watch over any young ones you might have as you depart-feild." the young girl added. "Whatever my able body can provide to the moon woman's village, I am willing to provide...."
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
❁ For years and years, - by Centri - August 09, 2023, 11:14 AM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Shikoba - August 09, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Centri - August 13, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Arrluk - August 14, 2023, 09:41 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Shikoba - August 16, 2023, 06:14 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Centri - August 21, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Arrluk - August 24, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Shikoba - September 03, 2023, 10:33 PM
RE: ❁ For years and years, - by Centri - September 04, 2023, 04:38 PM