Porcupine Ridge give me giants and a hydra
40 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Limit Two 
Looking for a new face!

PORCUPINE RIDGE 12:45 PM RAIN

Having tasted adventure beyond the vale, Sylianos soon found himself craving more. After a morning of impatiently hunting with his mom, Sylianos broke free of Epoch's claim and headed north, toward the jagged collection of mountain peaks comprising Porcupine Ridge. By far the most serrated mountains in the vale's immediate vicinity, the ridge was foreboding by appearance alone, and it wasn't long before the juvenile learned just how tough it was to navigate such toothsome terrain in the rain.

He sought a sturdy looking rock for a foothold, misjudging how slippery it would be with so much rain pouring down. His paw slipped on the slick surface and twisted to the side. With a sharp yelp, Sylianos fell. His chin hit the wet dirt first, teeth chomping together on impact and narrowly missing the tip of his tongue. He slid a short way down the slope, collecting scrapes and bruises from the rocky ground as he went.

When it ended, Silly groaned and sat up. His ankle protested, but held his weight. That was a good sign, he reckoned, but the dirty look he shot up the mountainside suggested he was thinking twice about continuing his journey here.
Messages In This Thread
give me giants and a hydra - by Sylianos - August 21, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: give me giants and a hydra - by Donnie - August 23, 2023, 12:52 PM
RE: give me giants and a hydra - by Sylianos - September 06, 2023, 11:54 PM