Redhawk Caldera She blinded me with science
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
A part of her, the part of her that she'd known for so long, wanted to kick Magpie out and let her die. Strangely, though, Fox was beginning to learn a thing called "restraint." It was not the kind that Peregrine held, nor a thing that would always be observed, but it was there. A tool, just like any other. The Redleaf wasn't sure how Magpie had ever seen her as a leader, especially considering she'd been at Swiftcurrent less than a moon's passing, but she did not question. Instead of answering Magpie's insults, Fox gestured for the girl to follow.

“Come on,” she said, wincing as she put a little too much weight on her foot, “Let’s get you acquainted with the caldera.” Fox flashed a brief glance to @Peregrine, beckoning him as well. He would be more useful in getting Magpie around, seeing as Fox couldn't move at her usual quick pace.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 10, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 10, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 13, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 17, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 20, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 24, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 28, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 31, 2014, 09:56 PM