The Sunspire lend me your ears
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Rain looks up as someone asks a question. "What?" An ivory wolf, licking at a deep wound, turns a smile at her. Holding back a snarl she answers, "Not so much as you, it seems." He is a good looking wolf, even with the scar that marks his face and the annoying little smirk. "You are?" Looking at the deep scratch, she wonders what he had done to earn it. He probably deserved it. She doesn't like the look of this wolf, he seems a bit condescending.

The wolves in this pack! I swear out of the three I've met so far, Amekaze is the only normal one. She really needs to meet more of the wolves here.All of them can't be so strange, glancing at the ivory wolfs smile she adds,or creepy. Flicking an ear, Rain sits while trying not to put too much weight on her paw. She takes on an intent expression as she studies this wolf, not wanting to seem weak in front of this male. Besides his wounds are much worse than hers, not to mention the scars he has compared the single one she has speaks of more battle experiences. She wonders what exactly this male has been through to have earned so many marks. He probably pissed a lot of wolves off with his condescending tone. She narrows her icy blue eyes. Yea, I can definitely see that.
Messages In This Thread
lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 23, 2014, 05:51 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 23, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 26, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 27, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 27, 2014, 09:21 PM