Wapun Meadow Angels call me, but devils enthrall me
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
For a wolf who had threatened to rip his face off last time they spoke, the ebony male before him was a talkative creature – the exact opposite of the dark cinnamon male. His eyes remained cool – aloof, even, and as Jace rambled on about how maybe he should have taken care of things different, and how he couldn’t kill someone.. yadda, yadda, yadda.

Clearing his throat to hopefully interrupt the flow of words, his brows lifted, about to remind the wolf that by no means were they friends, and not under any circumstance did Scimitar give a shit about anything that had to do with the Sunspire or its wolves — or Jace's morals. As long as Ferdie was not out for Bazi’s blood.

“Okay… likewise,” he responded with a bit of hesitance. After all, he wanted nothing to do with them. Still, it was only fair to give the male a warning. “If he tries to hurt Bazi in any way, Jace.. there won’t be a warning. I will do everything in my power to protect her, no matter the outcome.” In other words.. he would kill the unstable male, or die trying.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - September 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 02, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 03, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 07, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:21 PM