Porcupine Ridge give me giants and a hydra
40 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
His dirty look landed on a boy. Through the thick curtain of rain, Donnie had been invisible where he clung to the mountain, but now that he was moving, Sylianos smoothed his features into something more friendly. It wasn't like it was this guy's fault this mountain sucked goat testicles.

No way was Sylianos about to climb any higher to meet Donnie halfway. He remained where he was with bated breath, hoping the other wouldn't lose their footing and take a painful tumble. Hey! he shouted when the boy was within earshot. From here, it was hard to tell what color Donnie's fur was supposed to be, but Sylianos guessed he was white once upon a time. He couldn't imagine how bad he looked, all wet and muddy and knocked around from his fall.

You stuck up here, too? Sylianos called out against a cutting gust of wind. He shivered. Do you know if there are any caves?

Despite the initial friendly approach of the other boy, a loud clap of thunder made both wolves' hackles spring to attention. Misreading the situation, even though he had reacted in a similar fashion, Sylianos second guessed his decision to reach out and turned instead, beating as hasty a retreat down the mountainside as his injury would permit. Hopefully the other boy would be okay, but it wasn't his problem.
Messages In This Thread
give me giants and a hydra - by Sylianos - August 21, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: give me giants and a hydra - by Donnie - August 23, 2023, 12:52 PM
RE: give me giants and a hydra - by Sylianos - September 06, 2023, 11:54 PM